The Radio Company offers competitive two-way radio hire & rental with one of the industry’s most comprehensive fleet of analogue, digital and intrinsically safe (ATEX) radio equipment.
The Radio Company has been at the forefront of two-way radio equipment and system hire for more than three decades and can offer a wide range of Hand Portable two-way radios from a fleet in excess of 3,000 units. We offer short, medium and long term hire packages tailored to your exact requirements.
Efficiency, productivity and safety are vital to your organization. With a wide variety of models and features, Motorola's two-way hand portable radios are an ideal solution for your communication needs.
Based in the South East of England, near London, we deliver radio equipment and solutions to customers throughtout the UK.
Putting The Customer First!
We are firmly committed to providing excellent customer service and our dedicated professionals can provide expert advice on the equipment most suited to your requirements.
Hire is a particularly cost-effective way of delivering essential communications, costs and budgets can be planned through fixed pricing, all equipment is fully maintained and supported throughout the hire period and both delivery and collection can be arranged throughout the UK and further afield. In this way, valuable resources can be directed where they are most needed with the assurance that critical communications are safely delivered by The Radio Company.
The Radio Company offers a wide range of Motorola Hand Portable Two-Way Radios for hire that better enable you to efficiently coordinate and communicate with your on-the-go workforce. Our fleet includes:
- Motorola DP4400
- Motorola DP4600
- Motorola DP3441
- Motorola SL4000
- Motorola DP3400/DP3401
- Motorola DP3600/DP3601
- Motorola GP300
- Motorola GP340
- Motorola GP340 ATEX
- Motorola GP344
All Hand Portable radios on hire from The Radio Company comprise:
- Case or Belt Clip
- Sufficient Charging Units
- OFCOM License (where required)
All our fleet is available for Hire on a Short Term basis, a day, a week or a month, or on a Long Term basis, 12 months or more. Whatever your communications requirements our team can discuss the best options to meet your needs together with options such as:
- Site/Coverage Surveys
- Equipment and System Configuration
- On Site Support
- Engineering Support
- Equipment is sent via an external Courier company, and all goods are insured whilst in transit.
- Large orders can be delivered using a TRC fleet vehicle
- Our standard delivery is ‘next working day’ between 9am & 5.30pm (unless otherwise requested).
- If your requirement is urgent, we can offer a ‘next day timed delivery’ for either before 9:30am or before 12.00pm. A Saturday deliveries are also available upon request.
A full range of audio and other accessories are available to expand the functionality of your Hand Portable radio, including:
- D-Shell / D Shape Earpieces
- Ear Hook Earpieces
- 2 Wire Covert Earpieces
- Lightweight Headsets with Boom Mics
- Remote Speaker Mics (RSM)
- Carry Cases with shoulder straps
- Heavy Duty Headsets
The Radio Company continues to support a diverse range of industry sectors including:
- Event Management
- Local & Central Government
- Hospitality & Entertainment
- Waste Management
- Facilities Management
- Manufacturing & Warehousing
- Music Festivals
- Parking Control
We make radio rental very simple. Contact us and we will do the rest. If you wish to speed up the process, or your requirement is urgent, you may wish to consider a few issues first:
- For how long will you need the equipment?
- Do you have any special requirements? For example, are you in a location to which special radio regulations apply, such as an airport or a broadcasting studio?
- How frequently will the equipment be required? (If you often need radios, long-term hire may be more suitable.