Motorola Solutions Presents New Compact TETRA Radio at CC MENA 2018 in Dubai
- Motorola Solutions powers frontline mission-critical communications with new ST7500 Compact TETRA Radio.
- Compact and rugged device connects police and emergency medical services as well as commercial teams.
- Motorola Solutions showcases its innovations at CC MENA 2018, September 23 to 25 at Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai,UAE, at booth B50.
DUBAI, UAE – September 24, 2018 – Motorola Solutions unveils a new advanced and compact communication solution for mission-critical communications: At Critical Communications MENA 2018 (September 23-25, Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai/UAE, booth B50) MotorolaSolutions launches its brand new ST7500 Compact TETRA Radio. The ST7500 combines a compact and rugged form factor with a small screen that can be used in bright sunlight, an easy-to-use keypad that can be operated even while wearing gloves as well as a simple user interface and loud and clear audio to provide police officers and emergency medical services with reliable mission-critical communications. The flexible and modern communications tool is easy to use and also allows commercial users like public transport workers and teams in other sectors to focus on their work and not their radio.
KEY FEATURES OF THE MOTOROLA ST7500
- Compact and capable: The ST7500 provides public safety users and workers in various sectors with clear and effective voice communications in a small, lightweight and rugged form factor. The ST7500 Compact TETRA radio provides uncompromising coverage with an integrated internal and external hybrid antenna system, all in a compact and robust design.
- Loud and clear: Despite its small and compact form, the ST7500 delivers uncompromising mission critical audio quality and coverage with low distortion, loud audio and 1.8W transmission power. An open speaker port, automatic gain control and multi-band compression deliver loud and clear audio.
- Easy to use: The ST7500 was designed for simplicity so users can focus on the mission. Tactile buttons are available for push-to-talk, volume control and emergency calls, as well as a talkgroup rocker switch and a simple keypad with well defined, fully protected keys with haptic feedback.
- Rugged and robust: The ST7500’s rugged design and long battery life make it easy to survive life on the frontline. It is certified to withstand dust, rain, shock and drops, with an IP65, IP67 and MIL-STD 810 D/E/F/G rating.
- Connect and collaborate: The ST7500 is equipped with a MAC13 GCAI connector and integrated Bluetooth® 4.1 wireless technology facilitating the use of a wide range of wireless accessories including audio headsets, push-to-talk buttons and smart devices – providing greater flexibility and control of the ST7500.
“We see a strong demand for sophisticated digital radio solutions in the Middle East market that provide public safety and commercial users with reliable and secure voice and data communications,” said Iain Clarke, senior vice president and general manager, Europe, Middle East and North Africa (EMEA) at Motorola Solutions. “We are continuously investing in future-leading communication solutions and work closely with our customers to maximise their operational efficiency every day to make sure that they can rely on their mission-critical communications when it matters most.”