Innovating Public Safety Through Mobile Intelligence
Motorola Solutions helps build safer cities with latest smart public safety devices, software applications, infrastructure and virtual reality-enabled command center concept introduced at CCW 2016
- Motorola Solutions will debut the Si Series video speaker microphone, new ST7000 small TETRA radio among many mission-critical communication solutions
- WAVETM enables Push-To-Talk (PTT) voice and data services over any network using any device
- Visit Motorola Solutions at Critical Communications World 2016, booth D9, May 31-June 2
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – May 31, 2016 – Motorola Solutions (NYI: MSI) will debut industry-leading radios, software solutions, enhanced infrastructure and a virtual reality-enabled command center concept at Critical Communications World 2016.
“We have a powerful set of tools to help make cities safer by increasing public safety’s situational awareness and capabilities through mobile intelligence,” said Mark Schmidl, corporate vice president and general manager for Europe, Middle East and Africa for Motorola Solutions. “We offer end-to-end interoperable solutions for broadband voice, data, multimedia and applications that enable public safety agencies can work faster, safer and more effectively.”
Around the world, public safety has begun a transition to an era of mission-critical mobile intelligence that requires smart solutions to capture, analyze and act on an exponentially expanding amount of data. While individual agencies are taking their first steps towards mobile broadband, countries and governments are building their own broadband networks that bring together the right scale and resources to deploy mission-critical mobile intelligence.
Projects such as the UK Home Office´s new Emergency Services Network (ESN), where Motorola Solutions oversees the Lot 2 portion, reflect the enormous potential for broadband networks to gather data and transform it into actionable intelligence. Building a seamless collaborative system that connects people with the right information at the right time is the new paradigm for public safety that Motorola Solutions is bringing to life, including a vision of the command center of tomorrow that leverages virtual reality technologies.
This vision of mission-critical communications will be a highlight of CCW 2016 where Motorola Solutions will showcase:
- The Si Series body-worn radio speaker microphone and body-worn camera in one, and CommandCentral Vault end-to-end digital evidence management solution.
- The small and elegant ST7000 TETRA portable radio that appeals to customer-facing staff, senior public safety officials and professional radio users.
- The WAVE 7000 system that enhances work group communications with a redundant, high-availability push-to-talk capability that links millions of users regardless of device.
- The new WAVE 5000 software update (Release 5.11) that offers enhancements for customers looking to integrate broadband PTT communications with Motorola Solutions´ Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA) networks in a flexible and cost-effective way.
- A concept for the Command Center of the Future, integrating virtual reality and augmented reality equipped with Eyefluence eye-interaction technology, to enable first responders to navigate, share and collaborate on critical information like never before.
- MOTOTRBO Capacity Max, a Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) Tier III compliant trunking solution, and the next generation of MOTOTRBO radios with enhanced features.