Motorola Solutions’ Juliann Larimer and Karen Olson Recognized by CRN
June 9, 2014
Named to 2014 Women of the Channel and Power 100
Juliann Larimer, vice president of North America marketing, and Karen Olson, global PartnerEmpower program manager, have been named to the CRN 2014 Women of the Channel list, and have been recognized as two of this year’s Power 100.
- The annual Women of the Channel list highlights the accomplishments of female executives within vendor, distribution and solution provider organizations, and the impact they are having on the advancement of the IT Reseller industry.
- The Power 100 spotlights those female executives at vendor and distributor organizations whose insight and influence in their respective companies help drive channel success.
- Larimer and Olson were recognized for their efforts to streamline and simplify the PartnerEmpower™ program so that partners could more easily understand the program and grow with Motorola Solutions.
- Olson instituted new partner enablement tools to help partners gain better visibility into their relationship with Motorola and drive better business discussions. Larimer launched a new website that made it easier for customers to identify the best partners available for specific applications and vertical markets.
- A special feature of the Women of the Channel is in the June issue of CRN magazine and expanded coverage of the Power 100 will be featured online at www.crn.com.