Motorola Solutions’ new Symbol TC70 touch computer combines the ease of use of a smartphone with the purpose-built durability, reliability and performance that businesses demand – enabling employees on the front line of business to work more efficiently and better serve customers. The TC70 is supported by more than 50 certified applications for retailers and manufacturers including price and inventory checks, line busting, assisted selling, workforce management and inventory management.
- Customers who have tried consumer products have found that it has cost them more money in the long run as the total cost of ownership (TCO) does not compare to enterprise-class devices. The TC70 delivers the mobile experience that customers desire with smartphone usability, optimized voice and data capture functionality, durability and longer lifecycles.
- The TC70 is Motorola’s most rugged and powerful enterprise-class mobile computer built on the Android operating system and is built for all-day use in retail stores, warehouses, distribution centers and manufacturing plants.
- Motorola’s new Workforce Connect Push-To-Talk (PTT) Express enables the device to serve as a two-way radio right out of the box via Wi-Fi.
- Every TC70 is Voice over IP (VoIP)-ready and equipped with Extensions (Mx) by Motorola Solutions, providing an added layer of security, manageability, data capture and wireless software features.
- The TC70’s large 4.7-inch high-resolution display can automatically adjust to changing conditions so it can be used with wet fingers, gloves or a stylus.
- Motorola offers application design and porting services for Android and RhoMobile Suite, which provides powerful development tools built from the ground up for enterprise mobility applications.