Motorola Solutions’ new disinfectant-ready Symbol CS4070-HC wireless handheld Bluetooth® scanner provides nurses and lab technicians with the ability to scan both 1D and 2D bar codes at the patient bedside to help prevent errors in medication administration and specimen collection. Healthcare workers can improve the patient experience by easily adjusting the pocket-sized scanner to “night” mode to avoid disturbing resting patients.
Click here to read more about Motorola’s medication administration solutions.
- The ergonomic CS4070-HC scanner is one of the smallest and lightest devices in its class and can be worn on a lanyard around the neck or tucked in a pocket.
- The CS4070-HC bar code scanner can easily pair with in-room computers, laptops, tablets and workstations-on-wheels (WOWs).
- The CS4070-HC companion scanner can quickly capture virtually any bar code with Motorola’s most advanced imaging engine - whether it is displayed on a screen or on curved reflective surfaces, such as vials, syringes and IV bags.
- The field-replaceable battery holds enough power for a full 12-hour shift and an LED indicator lets healthcare workers know how much charge is left.
- The durable CS4070-HC scanner comes with IP52 sealing and a specially designed, disinfectant-ready plastic housing allowing it to be safely wiped down with a variety of harsh chemicals that help prevent the spread of germs.
SUPPORTING RESOURCESWebsite: Symbol CS4070-HCWebsite: Motorola Solutions Bar Code ScannersWebsite: Motorola Solutions Healthcare SolutionsFacebook: Motorola SolutionsTwitter: @MotoSolutions
About Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com
. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom
or subscribe to our news feed