Vertex Standard EVX-S24
Evolve to Better Communication and Value with our Smallest, Water Submersible Digital Portable Radio
You can afford to enhance your communications with the digital performance of eVerge™ two-way radios. eVerge™ radios are compact and precision-engineered to deliver value without sacrificing quality - giving you more capabilities and the flexibility you need to communicate at your best.
Compact and Discreet
The EVX-S24 is our smallest and lightest digital radio. It is slim and easy to carry so it is ideal for hospitality, education, retail and any market that values convenience and size.
Water Submersible and Dust Proof
The EVX-S24 meets international standard IP67 for water submersibility and is dust proof. The EVX-S24 is protected from immersion in water up to 3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes and offers complete protection from dust.
Conversion Made Easy with Digital to Analog Integration
eVerge™ radios operates in both analog and digital modes can can be used with any existing analog two-way radios.
Direct mode enables you to have two communication paths on a single frequency effectively doubling your call capacity without the need of a repeater.
When seconds matter, transmit interrupt allows an operator to halt or "interrupt" any current transmission, in favor of a priority message. Transmit interrupt functionality ensures your critical messages will connect.
Better Radio Call Quality
Digital eliminates noise and static from voice transmit to only deliver the intended voice message crisply and clearly. eVerge™ digital radios feature AMBE+2™ vocoder for enhanced voice quality.
Better Message Control and Privacy
Control who you call and who gets your message in digital mode. Digital radios each have a unique ID enabling users to select who they need to call or send a text message without including others.
Move between multiple sites seamlessly by using the Site Search functionality on your EVX-S24 radio. Manually or automatically initiate Site Search to identify the signal of the closest site with the strongest signal strength. The EVX-S24 portable will dynamically change its pre-programmed home site to the site with the strongest signal in range. Great for operations with multiple locations or buildings with multiple floors.
Specification SheetDownload Vertex_Standard_EVX_S24_Specification_Sheet.pdf
Purchase PriceRRP: £207.00
Features & Functionality
- Compact and Discreet – Vertex’s smallest and lightest radio
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.58 x 2.17 x 1.24 inches
- Weight: 215g with belt clip
- Comes in Black or Yellow casing
- Battery Life: Estimated at 12 hrs (digital) 10 hrs (analogue)
- 8 character alphabetic display, 4 programmable buttons
- Dual mode of operation – analogue and digital, perfect for migration
- Direct Mode of operation enables 2 communication paths on a single frequency without the need of a repeater
- Transmit Interrupt
- Site Search both manually and automatically, great for operations in multiple locations or on multiple floors
- Fully Water Submersible up to 1 meter with IP67 and dust proof
- Emergency Alert
- Battery status indicator & auto power off to reserve battery
- Low Power & Whisper mode
- Time out Timer & Key Lock
- Lone Worker Alert
- Escalating Alerts
Analogue Mode Features
- Auto Range Transponding
- System (ARTS™)
Digital Mode Features
- All, Group and Private Call
- Basic and Enhanced Privacy
- Radio Check
- Radio STUN/REVIVE
- Remote Monitor (Decode)
- CALL Alert
- Text Message
- Call History
- Simplex Only and Repeater
- Capable Encryption
- Direct Mode
- Radio Enable / Disable [Decode]
- Scan (Mixed Mode - Analogue/Digital Channels)
- Transmit Interrupt (Decode Only)
- Scan (Operator Selectable On/Off )
- Site Search